Faculty & Advisor Resources
This section of the website includes information about the following:
- Academic Advising Reference Guide (See link in left menu bar) This guide provides resources for academic advisors who work with study abroad and international students.
- Global Faculty Grant opportunities to incentivize faculty members’ incorporating a global dimension into their teaching by enhancing their global knowledge, skills, experience, and pedagogy.
- Program Director Handbook for Short-Term Study Abroad (See link in left menu bar) This handbook provides detailed information for faculty who want to propose a new study abroad program/course along with resources for experienced faculty who lead study abroad programs.
- General information about global education for faculty. (See below)
The Faculty Co-Director, Sara Liang, of the Center for Global Education can provide the following services:
- Assist faculty to incorporate a global perspective into the curriculum.
- Plan co-curricular activities that reinforce the students’ learning in the classroom.
- Seek out faculty development opportunities through grants, exchange programs, and more.
- Guidance on applying for a Global Faculty Grant.
For more information contact : Sara Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org